Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Kentucky

I am divorced. ex-wifes name still on mortgage. How can I get her name off? I am considering bankruptcy. Can her name be removed if I do this?

Asked on 2/11/13, 5:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

Most likely, you can't get her name off the mortgage unless you refinance.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/13, 8:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Kentucky