Legal Question in Family Law in Kentucky

I'm not sure how to file for divorce......the only thing I want is my mothers name off a truck that he will be keeping. He is not making it happen but is still ok with my terms. Do I file non contested divorce and if he signs, I can sue him over it or do I need to get an attorney and go to court over a name?

Asked on 6/22/16, 10:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

You can file for divorce on your own and put in the agreement (if he will sign it) that your mother's name comes of the truck, however, I always recommend an attorney be involved as you are more likely to get it done right the first time and get it done quicker.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/16, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kentucky