Legal Question in Immigration Law in Kentucky

My Ex boyfriend has a "residence visa" due to be renewed in 2020. he is currently $16K in the rears of child support. Will he be denied a renewal or US Citizenship if he does not get caught up on his child support?

Asked on 12/10/18, 7:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Possibly. He should have a local immigration attorney review his documents before applying for naturalization.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/18, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Kentucky