Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

I live in Louisiana, I am currently married separated and want to sell my home. My wife wants to block the sell of the home but can not pay the mortgage. Can I Force her to sell.

Asked on 5/25/20, 1:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

You can file suit to partition the community property. Contact a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/20, 5:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana