Legal Question in Social Security Law in Louisiana


Can someone incarcerated awaiting trial continue receiving his disability SS ?He has not yet been convicted. If not do we report it, or should we just wait for it to stop?


Asked on 8/16/10, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martha Amanda Mandi Lucas Mandie Seale Lucas

You will need to report it if he is convicted.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/10, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Louisiana