Legal Question in Consumer Law in Maryland

ok so i had an account with avon as a rep well i got to the point that i couldnt afford selling avon. i had my account canceled and all orders canceled a little over a month later i got a package so i called said i cancled and i shouldnt owe anything. i had the stuff returned with a reciept to show it was delievered. everything was suppose to be sorted out and then some time later i got a letter and call saying the stuff hadnt been sent back i have been going back and forth with avon now for months and now they have sent my name to a creditor my only problem i lost the reciept but i should be able to locate it my question is how can i sue avon for all the crap they have been putting me through

Asked on 8/11/10, 6:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

Based on the limited facts you have presented, there is little you can do to sue avon "for all the crap they have been putting you through." However, you can hire a Maryland attorney who can take the appropriate legal action to ensure that the credit company/avon does not tarnish your credit, or worse, collect a money judgment against you for the amount they claim you owe.

Best of luck.

The above does not create an attorney-client relationship and is intended for informational purposes only.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/10, 1:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Maryland