Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

If you get in trouble over the summer for disorderly conduct and get probation, can you go back to college out of state?

Asked on 8/12/16, 7:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

Your probation Order should indicate whether you must ask your probation agent for permission to leave Maryland. If it does and your agent denies the request, then have the lawyer who represented you at sentencing help you file the appropriate motion asking the Judge for relief.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/16, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland