Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

my fiance in jail just told me he wanted a certin lawyer. So i called the lawyer and gave him $750- through western union. I have not sign any of the papers he sent to me through email yet. Can i get my money back if i choose not to have that person to defend my fiance?

Asked on 7/09/12, 5:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Namita Agarwal Agarwal Law Offices

Yes, you can terminate your relationship at any time and if that attorney has not already begun work on the matter, you should be able to get the $750 in return.

Hope this helps.

Agarwal Law Offices

978 - 905 - 9992

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 2:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts