Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My child’s mother won’t allow me access to my child. We have nothing established in court besides child support… no parenting time, no custody… can I pick him up from school and keep him for the weekend like I used without getting into trouble?

Asked on 9/22/23, 10:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You cannot pick him up from school or keep him. You can / should hire an experienced family law attorney to ask the court to order you to have parenting time.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/23, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan