Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

How do I file divorce in state of Michigan

Asked on 12/04/20, 9:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stuart Collis Collis, Griffor & Hendra, PC

You will need to get a summons and a complaint for divorce or better yet, hire an experienced divorce attorney like our firm to file the documents. There are quite a bit of forms that need to be completed, especially in a divorce with minor children.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/20, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan