Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I do not have a parenting time order in effect but I think I need one

Asked on 3/18/20, 6:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Your next step is to hire an experienced family law attorney in Kent County. Connie Thacker is excellent.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/20, 8:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan