Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Can i have are marriage analuled i have my maiden name an we were drinking before we got married

Asked on 3/09/20, 8:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Duvalsaint Philip A. Duvalsaint, PLLC

If you were under the influence at the time, this is one of the grounds for an annulment in Florida. Please call my office to discuss further.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/20, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan