Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan


can you please tell me what it a final decree? My ex husband signed the Summons and Complaint sheet on December 17, 2009. And i signed the Acknowledgment of Service on January 2010. How do I know when is the final decree? and in the case i want to get maried a second, when can i do so? Do i need to go to go court even though none of us is disputing?

Asked on 1/28/10, 11:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stuart Collis Collis, Griffor & Hendra, PC

All that has been done is the complaint been filed and served. You need to set up a pro con with the court and then draft a judgment and have it entered with the court. I would be happy to assist.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/10, 6:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan