Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My ex owes me $610.00 for an old bill that was agreed to be paid in divorce. How can I collect?

Asked on 12/07/17, 1:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Your divorce lawyer can ask the judge to enforce the court order.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/17, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan