Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

My wife inherited properties and never put in her name. We now can't find will to prove was willed to her, but she has been paying the taxes for 15 years. How would she do to put in her name? Thank you, mike

Asked on 6/06/10, 5:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Daniel Reiff Reiff Law Office


This is not a fix that can be a simple answer through the internet. You need to retain an attorney to fix this problem. I do a lot of this work, and it is doable. It takes some work, though, and what needs to happen will be dependent on your situation.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/10, 11:08 am
J. Chris Carpenter Chesley Kroon Chambers and Harvey

You may be able to do a summary administration. I can assist you with this.

Feel free to call me. Thanks!

Robert H. Chesley

Attorney at Law

Chesley, Kroon, Harvey & Carpenter


Read more
Answered on 6/07/10, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota