Legal Question in Consumer Law in Minnesota

I ordered a dress from a bridal shop and it is too short. The bridal shop admits that it is too short and that the manufacturer made a mistake in making it. If they cannot replace the dress in a reasonable amount of time, can I get a full refund?

Asked on 2/06/14, 2:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

I suggest you simply address the matter with the store and contact an attorney as need be. Tricia Dwyer Esq at 612-296-9666, Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC, Minnesota Civil Law, Minnesota Debtor Creditor Law,

Read more
Answered on 2/06/14, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Minnesota