Legal Question in Consumer Law in Minnesota

I ordered a motorized gas bike from a place called and paid $700. The first one I received was damaged in many ways and after several conversations with management I was able to send it back for a replacement. The new one arrived in better condition but still has some damage and issues with operation. The pedals won't turn, it says comes fully assembled but came in pieces, is missing some hardware, along with a few other issues. It also advertises that you don't need a license to operate, which I found out later was false. The sales receipt says all sales are final, but for $700 I was expecting better quality. Is there anything I can do to try and get my money back?

Asked on 4/18/15, 10:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

A few options: Directly contact the company. State exactly what you want. Examine the situation for fraud. Conciliation court may be an option. MN Attorney General Office may assist. Better Bus. Bur. A few principles: Live and learn; once mistaken, twice a fool.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/15, 11:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Minnesota