Legal Question in DUI Law in Minnesota

If I got cancellation in my driving record and it got dismissed how do I get that removed bc they won’t give me back my diver license

Asked on 6/12/18, 7:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

The question as worded is unclear. If a driving-related conviction is later vacated, the court administrator can "de-certify" it to the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, which would cause them to delete it from the drivers license record.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/18, 9:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Minnesota