Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

In MN can a restraining order be issued for alienation of affection?

Asked on 1/12/18, 1:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

As a starting point, I suggest you read the MN statutes governing protective orders. So you know, there are 'civil' sorts of protective orders, and criminal law based. Violation of a civil protective order may well result in criminal charging.

Do confer with a qualified att'y as appropriate to your personal issues.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/18, 4:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota