Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

my brother and his girlfriend just had a baby girl born march 6th 2017. hospital checked the placenta and baby. they found meth and thc in babys system. social services took the baby and their other 5 kids.. one of the other kids is mine from 5 years ago..can social services legally test me also when I'm not around, or associate with my brother...I have full custody of my other boy who has cerabal palsy. I have excellent reports from his doctors and social services from another city but still same county...I feal they are steering everything towards me...james knapp

Asked on 6/04/17, 12:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. Drug testing is sometimes done voluntarily and sometimes by court warrant. For your issues, I urge you to run not walk and choose a qualified, very well exp'd att'y and let her help you now.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/17, 1:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota