Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

My son divorced several months ago and since a home was involved it was agreed that if he sells the home his ex wife would get $48000. She has borrowed several thousand dollar status from him. Can he get a legal document saying that the amount owed to her for sale of the house is decreased by that amount.

Asked on 6/08/17, 8:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Your post isn't entirely clear but if your question is whether a person who borrows money can set it to writing the answer is yes.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/17, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota