Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

ex moved out of state 2 yrs ago. never went to court to have child support changed from 50/50. i have child 100%. can he claim the child? i dont want him too.

Asked on 1/25/22, 9:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

What do you mean "claim" the child? Taxes? If the order hasn't been modified, the order still controls.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/22, 10:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota