Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

once i open a paternage case and submit a custody agreement/parenting plan, contested, how can I add an attorney to assist me in the case?

Asked on 12/27/22, 7:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

You can retain a lawyer at any time. they would submit Certificate of Representation to be listed as counsel on the case.

Read more
Answered on 12/28/22, 9:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota