Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota

I need to change the ownership of my parents house to my name. How do I do this? It's paid for.

Asked on 3/04/19, 10:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Hellmuth Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC

You will need to file a deed with county recorder or registrar of titles office in the county in which the property is located. We regularly prepare and record these. The deed needs to be signed and notarized. If you need assistance, I can propose a flat fee arrangement. Thanks. David Hellmuth. [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/04/19, 11:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota