Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

I was cited incorrectly for a ticket. The officer told me I was being cited for no proof of insurance at the scene and the ticket states a different law violated. What can I do to get this corrected?

Asked on 7/28/16, 10:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC

This is exactly what traffic lawyers are for. Get a good lawyer retained to get this corrected and then also help you get through the no proof of insurance case without any serious ramifications. Feel free to give me a call to discuss. (651) 994-6744. Best of luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/16, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota