Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

I just received my first driving after revocation here in Minnesota. I don't want this to go on my driving record due to me being a truck driver class A. I have a squeaky clean record so far. I want to keep it this way. What are the penalties for this offense. Do I need representation for a first offense?

Asked on 4/24/17, 8:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Edmunds Sieben | Edmunds PLLC

Yes I'd recommend representation. There are often ways to try to keep something like this off of your record. Feel free to give me a call to discuss options. I handle lots of these types of cases in Minnesota. 651-994-6744.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/17, 4:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota