Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

I am out on bond and was told I was being indicted, how do I get the indictment and how long do I have to show up for indictment in Mississippi

Asked on 1/18/17, 10:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

There should be an indictment at the circuit clerk. YOu need to contact them and you need an attorney. Myself and others offer free consultations

Read more
Answered on 1/27/17, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi