Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Mississippi

I received a summons with complaint dated for 2012 on an old credit card debt. I just received the summons. Do I respond to the compaibt?

Asked on 3/09/15, 5:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

Yes you need to answer the matter. Depending on the amount and what was served upon you, it might be wise to retain counsel to assist., Many of these debts are improperly transferred and cannot be collected upon legally unless you simply do not respond

Read more
Answered on 3/09/15, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Mississippi