Legal Question in Traffic Law in Missouri

Do I need a lawyer for speeding ticket in St Charles County, MO going over the speed limit by 26mph

Asked on 7/24/20, 6:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Definitley! I would handle it for $150, and you will need to pay a fine and court costs.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/20, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Missouri