Legal Question in Family Law in New Hampshire

My ex-husband per our divorce decree is supposed to have my name off his mortgage at the end of three years. He has informed me that he is on workers compensation and cannot refinance. What recourse to I have?

Asked on 4/27/16, 11:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III Associated Attorneys of New England

You should take him to Court for Contempt and find out the truth of the matter. There may be other options or remedies available to you. You can, of course, do this on your own; but if you would like some assistance, please feel free to call into the office for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/16, 12:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Hampshire