Legal Question in Family Law in New Hampshire

I am married and do not have power of attorney. My wife is in a coma and not expected to come out of it. What can I do?

Asked on 9/20/14, 12:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce L. Dorner Dorner Law Office

I am very sorry to hear of your situation. In cases of this type it may be necessary to use a court process to become your wife's guardian so you may make decisions on her behalf or take steps to protect her physical or financial welfare. I suggest that contacting an attorney experienced in probate court matters would be to your advantage.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/14, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Hampshire