Legal Question in Family Law in New Hampshire

I am looking to file for full custody of my daughter in new hampsire the father has been deported out of the USA and I don't have any address to have him served

Asked on 1/09/17, 8:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III Associated Attorneys of New England

There are ways to handle that, such as Service by Publication. Please contact my office if you'd like further assistance.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/17, 9:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Hampshire