Legal Question in Construction Law in New Jersey

How to fire a contractor who has done bad work?

Asked on 1/31/18, 6:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Depends on a variety of circumstances. If you owe money on the contract, you should do this through a lawyer so you don't get sued for breaching the contract. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/18, 12:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in New Jersey