Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

I have dialed 911 and made a false report. I have no prior arrests or criminal record? What can I do?

Asked on 4/29/18, 10:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Hire a lawyer right away. Don't say anything to anyone else. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 4/30/18, 10:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey