Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

Me and my fiance broke up 2wks ago, a while back she gave me permission to use her debit card to take money out of her account to buy myself a car, it took numerous trips to the ATM to get the correct amount I needed for the car, the car is registered and insured and titled in my name, now that we're split up she wants the car back if not she said she's gonna report to the cops that I stole the money, what can I do

Asked on 4/14/20, 4:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call an attorney today. Don't wait, do it now. Doesn't have to be me, but it should be someone. Getting an attorney on this now could save you from being arrested which will not only save you a bunch of headaches, it could save you a lot of money. Call us anytime at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/20, 4:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey