Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My son had to take a plea bargain of 75 months and 25 month stipulation. The judge had the right to change it on sentencing day to 20 months which he did not do. How can you reduce a stipulation time to get an earlier parole for a non violent state crime.

Asked on 9/04/19, 6:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

This question really should be asked to the attorney that handled the case. You could appeal the sentence. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/05/19, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey