Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

In the state of NJ, in a low level pot possession charge is it possible to withdraw a plea agreement?

Asked on 11/20/19, 2:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You could file a motion to do that. Should be done with a lawyer. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 11/20/19, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey