Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

Someone has filed a criminal complaint against me for supposedly making a false police report in 2016. I made commentaries to the police about what I witnessed, but never filed charges against this person. I was under the impression that the SOL for a matter like this has expired. This is a NJ matter.

Asked on 11/16/19, 10:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I would need more information. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 11/17/19, 6:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey