Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

A girlfriend and I broke up states she must of given 5000.00 in past 7 years . Now wants it back?

Asked on 1/17/21, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Not exactly sure what the issue is. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 1/18/21, 7:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey