Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My question is my fiancé had got arrested the other day for domestic violence which was a misunderstanding he’s never been in trouble has a clean record he’s a great guy like I said it was a misunderstanding and he hast to go to court but is there a way for us not to have to go to court and get the prosecutor to not proceed with the charge and get it expunged?

Asked on 5/20/20, 11:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You have to go to court. An attorney can help you get it dismissed. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 5/21/20, 6:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey