Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

If municipal courts are closed in New Jersey how can I get my son released from jail without paying bail due to the coronavirus

Asked on 4/24/20, 7:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You can hire an attorney to get him out. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 4/24/20, 7:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey