Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

What to do if prison counselor refuses to file early release papers for inmate?

Asked on 5/07/20, 6:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I would need more info. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 5/07/20, 6:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey