Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

it his first offense ,but it was a home invasion ,something to with a child endangerment,flee from pursuit.Shouild he that a plea bargain also was on camera

Asked on 7/27/18, 2:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

He should hire an attorney for second opinion. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/18, 11:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey