Legal Question in DUI Law in New Jersey

limited lawsuit diagnosed pcs, whiplash and my car totaled. Was rear ended by dui can I sue?

Asked on 9/19/17, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW. I'd be happy to discuss this with you.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/17, 12:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New Jersey