Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

If I am emancipated from my parents at 16, can I live with someone who I am romantically involved with even if they are older than me?

Asked on 2/26/14, 1:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

you are a complete idiot, child.

go home. listen to your parents.

and if anyone finds out that this guy is having sex with you, he will be put in jail. period.

stop it.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/14, 6:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey