Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

We have been married for 2 Years and Residents of New Jersey. My Spouse has been working all this time and difference between our incomes is not much. We also have a child together. If my Wife Quits her job and tells i want to end this marriage and i want Alimony as i want to stay home now and take care of the child, does the court grant her alimony?

Asked on 2/25/14, 6:36 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Probably not but nothing is 100% in law. You should pick up the phone and talk to a lawyer now to get more information. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 6:50 am

I recommend you call Mr. Henninger. He is in your area and is thoroughly experienced. Do not play around.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/14, 4:44 am
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

yeah, call Jef Henninger, he will help you.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/14, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey