Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

I came to the states illegaly 11 years ago. Is there something that I can do To get residence?

Asked on 2/08/11, 5:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Attorney Caro Kinsella Law Offices of Caro Kinsella

I would have to have a consultation with you to give you proper legal advice.

Feel free to contact me.

Caro Kinsella

Immigration Attorney

Read more
Answered on 2/08/11, 9:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey