Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

I recently fell in front of a store in Belmar NJ-71. I found out later that I broke a rib. I am in discomfort. And my neck is bothering me. My wife witnessed the accident and the store owners came out to offer me help. I didn’t wait for police. Can I still sue for my pain?

Asked on 7/12/20, 9:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I would need more information. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 7/12/20, 10:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey