Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

in a divorce,w hat is the best way to settle a real estate issue that has a mortgage and an outstanding loan when one party wants to retain the property?

Asked on 12/04/18, 6:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

This should really be discussed with your divorce attorney. I would need more information. If you want a second opinion, call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW

Read more
Answered on 12/04/18, 7:07 pm
Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law

Generally the issue is resolved via a refinance, however you may call to discuss or schedule a no cost consultation.

Keith Singer, Esq. 732-749-3700

Read more
Answered on 12/05/18, 7:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey