Legal Question in Traffic Law in New Jersey

My 17 year old son received a speeding ticket here in NJ. Is it worth speaking with the prosecutor or can nothing be done done because he is a provisional driver?

Asked on 1/14/20, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may be able to negotiate a reduction in points, or to postpone the case until his provisional driver status has concluded. If you can postpone the matter until then, he may be able to negotiate a plea to a no point ticket.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/20, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New Jersey